1 1/2 HP - 115 / 230 Volts - Single Phase Centrifugal PumpAPPLICATIONS
Specifically designed for the following uses:
- Lawn sprinkling
- Air conditioning systems
- Heat pumps
- Water transfer
Once pump is primed, filled with water, it never needs priming again even if water level drops below the end of the suction pipe. Pumping resumes once the water level rises above the end of the suction pipe.Serviceable
Back pullout design allows disassembly of pump for service without disturbing piping.Two compartment motor for easy access to motor wiring and replaceable components.Diffuser
Bolt down diffuser provides positive alignment with impeller. Diffuser has stainless wear ring for extended performance in abrasive conditions. F.D.A. compliant, injection molded, food grade, glass filled LexanĂ for durability and abrasion resistance.Impeller
F.D.A. compliant, glass filled NorylĂ. Corrosion and abrasion resistant.Corrosion Resistant
Electro-coat paint process is applied inside and out, then baked on.Casing
Cast iron construction. Four (4) bolt, back pull-out design. Tapped openings providedfor vacuum gauge and casing drain.Powered for Continuous Operation
Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer's recommended working limits. Can be operatedcontinuously without damage.Mechanical Seal
Carbon/ceramic faces, BUNA elastomers. 300 series stainless steel metal parts. Pump design prevents the seal from running dry.SPECIFICATIONSPump:
- Pipe connections: 1 1/2" NPT suction 1 1/2" NPT discharge
- Capacities: to 110 GPM at 5 foot suction lift.
- Heads: to 128 feet.
- Reprime capabilities: to 25 feet suction lift.
- Maximum working pressure: 125 PSIG.
- Maximum water temperature: 140_ F (60_ C).
- Rotation: clockwise when viewed from motor end.
- NEMA standard open drip proof.
- 60 Hz, 3500 RPM.
- Stainless steel shaft.
- Single phase: Š-1_ HP, 115/230 V; 2 and 3 HP, 230 V only. Built-in overload with automatic reset.
- Three phase: 230/460 V. Overload protection must be provided in starter unit. Starter and heaters (3) must be ordered separately.
- Optional TEFC motors are available.