1 HP - 115-230 Volts - 2 Stage - Deep Well PumpAPPLICATIONSFEATURES
- High Capacity and Pressure: Specifically designed to deliver high capacities at deeper settings.
- Stainless Steel Pump Shaft: Hex design provides positive drive for impellers and eliminates clearance adjustments.
- Easy to Service: Can be taken apart for service by removing four bolts.
- Corrosion Resistant: Glass filled thermo-plastic impellers. Stainless steel wear rings and coverplates. Electro-coated paint process applied inside and out and then baked on.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: Pump is designed for continuous operation. All ratings are within the motor manufacturer's recommended working limits.
- Easy to Prime: Top mounted vent plug allows air to escape from seal cavity during initial priming.
- Adjustable Automatic Pressure Control Valve: Guarantees maximum capacity at all times. By-pass check valve equalizes pressure in entire system and helps prevent loss of prime.
- Pipe connection
- 1" NPT drive (pressure)
- 1 1/4" NPT suction
- 1" NPT discharge
- Pressure switch
- 3/4 - 1 1/2 HP, AS4FX
- 2 HP, AS10FX
- both preset (30-50 PSI)
REQUIRED SYSTEM COMPONENTS
- NEMA standard
- 3/4 - 1 1/2 HP, 115/230 V, 60 Hz, capacitor start
- 2 HP, 230 V only, 60 Hz
- Single phase
- 3500 RPM
- Built-in overload
- Basic Pump Unit: Includes pump, motor, pressure switch, tubing, fittings, pressure gauge, bushing and AV21 pressure control valve.
- Deep Well Jet Assembly Package: Twin Pipe includes: Jet body, nozzle, venturi and foot valve. Packer includes: Jet body with built-in check valve, nozzle and venturi.
- Additional Accessories Required: For Packer: well casing adapter AWD2 (2") or AWD3 (3").
Locke Well & Pump Co is an independent dealer and is not affiliated with the manufacturers of the products it sells except where expressly noted
Any and all trademarks or logo rights associated with the manufacturer's names and products are owned by the respective manufacturers.