What pump ?

Support forum for submersible pump operations, specifications, and their parts.

What pump ?

Postby 07turbo » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:37 pm

I currently have a Gould 10EJ15412 1 1/2 hp. What model is a direct replacement for it?

It has a Franklin Electric motoe 2243001918, and I need to knw the replacement for it also if you know it?

Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:34 pm

Re: What pump ?

Postby dlamp67 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:37 am

The Goulds 10GS15412C would be the replacement and would include a control box. The 10GS15412CL would be the same pump, but, would not include the control box. Both units would come with a Centripro motor.
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:46 pm

Return to Submersible Well Pump Help & Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest