Page 1 of 1

Check Valve for Uni-Dose

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:06 pm
by lwparchive
I have a Uni-Dose chlorinator mfg by Liquid Metronics. I think I need a check valve for where it goes into the water line. The Model # is UG42-2811U. How can I find the part to order. The company that installed it is out of business.

Kelly R

Re: Check Valve for Uni-Dose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:36 pm
by dcohan
Is this a new or old style pump ? If your pump uses the the small black univalves the part # is 30995. If it is a new style please call 1-800-432-0293 for pricing