Uni-Dose Valves

Support forum for chlorination pump operations, specifications, and their parts.

Uni-Dose Valves

Postby lwparchive » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:42 pm

I would like to purchase a uni-dose U142-281 (240 volt) pump. I have had two already. One is a U142-281, and the other is a U142-281TU. One uses univalves and the other has ball valves. Which one would this be? Is one better than the other?
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: Uni-Dose Valves

Postby dcohan » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:09 pm

All Unidose pumps are now supplied with ball checks. Univalves are only used in the old style pumps.
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:21 am

Return to Chlorination Pump Help & Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest