Page 1 of 1

LMI questions

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm
by lwparchive
I am interested in an LMI Unidose Metering Pump (U142-281), but have a couple of questions. I would like to make sure it includes all parts necessary to run from the tank to the water line. Does it come with the feeder line (Black Polyethylene? Does it include the injection valve? Also, are the fittings the old style, or the new ball valve type?
Please advise asap, and I will place an order assuming the answers are all yes.


Re: LMI questions

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:27 pm
by dcohan