Page 1 of 1

J5S replacement part

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:22 pm
by lwparchive
I have a Goulds Shallow Well J5S which has froze and cracked the ears on the casting where the propeller is at. It is the center piece between the motor and where the well pipe attaches.

What is that casting called and part number?

Please let me know if I can purchase this part from you and what is the cost.



Re: J5S replacement part

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:33 pm
by dlamp67
Sounds like it may be the motor adapter. The part number is 1K310. If it is not the motor adapter then the casing part number 1K333.