Control panel for a GT203

Support forum for centrifugal pump operations, specifications, and their parts.

Control panel for a GT203

Postby lwparchive » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:17 pm

I am interested in a Gould GT203 pump and I'm wondering what kind of control panel would I need? Do you sell one?

Jim Guthrie
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: Control panel for a GT203

Postby dlamp67 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:25 pm

You basically will want a panel with a HOA switch. You still will utilize a pressure switch or something of that nature. If you call our office, we should be able to guide you in the right direction based on your specific application.
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:46 pm

Return to Centrifugal Pump Help & Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest